RN Director of Emergency Services
Demonstrates effective leadership in a multidisciplinary environment and is responsible for analyzing department program needs, developing strategies based on the overall organizational business plan, manage department managers, providing continuous assessment and improvement of performance of care and services provided, communicating management application of policies and procedures, participating in budget preparation , maintaining expenditures within budget.
- Establishes goals and objectives that support overall strategic plans of the facility
- Develops and manages the annual department operating and capital budgets
- Directs daily operations of assigned department/s
- Maintains objectivity in decision making, utilizing facts to support decisions
- Supports the mission statement, policies and procedures of the Health System
- Achieves ongoing compliance with all regulatory agencies
- Anticipates and responds to problems and risks
BSN, Masters preferred
Strong clinical experience within area of specialty
6+ Years Progressive Management Experience
Strong Compensation Package with Bonus Structure
Exceptional benefits package
For consideration, please submit your updated CV for review and consideration.