The goal of the SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities is to offer an environment where residents and staff are treated with dignity and respect. Our success is linked to a culture of opportunity and talent. There are 183 affiliated facilities in 19 states that strive to provide peace of mind to our residents, patients and their families and to achieve quality care and quality of life in a warm and friendly setting. Its our business the only thing we do. You will be part of a team-oriented workplace, which combines technology, rewards and recognition of achievements, and focuses on personal and professional enrichment.
Creates and maintains effective markets for facility services by developing and sustaining referral relationships.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in weekly sales team meetings, reporting regularly on referral development and progress on targets.
- Develops strategies to maximize admissions of residents in accordance with facility and regional sales plan.
- Evaluates effectiveness and cost benefit of marketing tactics. Makes recommendations to alter strategies.
- Reviews census management practice guidelines, analyzes trends, and takes action to avert deterioration of market share.
- Develops marketing tools for facility or region within budgetary constraints.
- Responsible for relationship development and management of health partners and organizations; sources new business.
- Anticipates and eliminates potential conflicts between internal teams and health partners and/or families/residents.
- Coordinates external marketing of facilities within the community through health providers and organizations.
- Markets the facilitys services to the managed care industry.
- Works with local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referrals.
- Plans and oversees the execution of community based promotional events, open houses, and educational seminars.
- Communicates with local media sources to ensure community awareness of facility(ies) services.
- Participates in corporate trade shows, health fairs, and marketing activities, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises the marketing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field is preferred.
- One to three (1-3) years experience in health care, long-term care industry, or insurance sales/marketing.
- One (1) year experience with proposal development process.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Public relations experience preferred.
- Familiar with medical terminology.
- Superior presentation skills both one-on-one and group.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Extensive local travel.
SavaSeniorCare affiliated entities are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Click here to apply